Tuesday 1 January 2013

Favourite fragrances

Britney spears believe:

This has got to be one of my favourite perfumes of all time. It is not something a lot of people reach for mainly because it is branded by Britney and her media coverage is not the best but this is such a beautiful fragrance. It is described as a sensual feminine fragrance here are the notes:
guava pulp, golden tangerine, honeysuckle, linden blossom, patchouli, amber, pink praline.
hmm, this perfume is meant for evening wear as it is quite strong but i love it so much i end up wearing it in the day too. Another thing about this perfume is that it lasts on my skin for  a really long time.

Jimmy Choo


I don't actually own this perfume but my mum does and i constantly find myself sneaking in to spritz some on nights out. The fragrance is described as sensual and seductive and is "a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths" according to the website. I'm not the best at describing perfumes but these two are my favourites so far and are just really glamourous scents for evenings out

No comments:

Post a Comment