Monday 22 April 2013

New coat unwrapping





This Topshop textured slouch biker jacket has been on my wishlist for ages and so I decided to get it with my birthday money. I'm in love with it seriously. It has an oversized fit on me anyway because being 5"1 most things are. The texture of the fabric is really weird kind of like porridge and it feels sort of sticky to the touch its hard to explain. I love the biker detailing as it gives an edgy look to what would otherwise be a classic piece. It is quite lightweight and so I will be able to wear it through spring and layer it up for autumn and winter. I'm planning to wear it over almost everything and will feature it in upcoming lookbooks :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey darling)
    nice blog)loves it)

    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I've followed you back, nice outfits by the way :) xx

      Delete