Thursday 11 April 2013

Palm print




Palm print

Topshop
topshop.com

Topshop biking jacket
topshop.com


MICHAEL Michael Kors mid-rise jeans
net-a-porter.com


Zara high heel sandal
zara.com


Casio bracelet watch
asos.com



Palm Tree Background 12 x 12 Paper
scrapyourtrip.com




After getting back into dexter, I have fallen for the Miami cool vibe and have developed an obsession with palm print.These jeans are amazing and add instant cool to any minimalistic outfit. The long-line textured cream biker is going to be my next investment I think as it's a classic that will go with any outfit and has a glamorous vibe but the biker detailensures its not too girly. The silver Casio watch was a birthday present from my mum and i cant live without it, I had been after a digital watch as embarrassing as it is, i am so slow at telling the time and there's always that awkward situation where someone asks you and you're stood there trying to figure it out for ages until you give up and awkwardly contort your wrist so they can work it out for themselves..... anyway, yes so for now I am going to focus on improving my wardrobe as at the moment its just a mismatch of my various style 
phases over the years. I've set my sights on that coat and will be using my birthday money I think, 
so I plan to post some outfit of the days and lookbooks in the future!






1 comment:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their site. I would love to feature one of your posts! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete