Sunday 5 May 2013

OOTD: Palm Print

So the weather is the nicest it has been in a while and so i decided to take advantage and pull out the Topshop crop top and palm print jeans that just make me feel as though summer is starting - Despite the fact they resemble marajuana... a lot. Here is todays outfit, sorry about the serious face I was just probably thinking about how much pain I was going to be in after walking a mile in these shoes!




Crop top             -  Topshop
Palm print jeans  -  Motel rocks
Wedges              -  H&M
Watch                 - Casio



I was having a very un-photogenic day so here is my EOTD:

Base         - Maybelline 24h colour tattoo in on and on bronze
Lid           - No7 wheatsheaf stay perfect eyeshadow
Crease     - Mac kid eye shadow and urban decay naked 2
Mascara  - Revlon grow luscious blackened brown

I used a sheer black shadow to create a soft smokey wing and a cat eye effect that adds a subtle bit of drama to my go to gold/bronze smokey eye look. Also I am really loving this mascara at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment