Friday 16 August 2013

Recent purchases

Fall is almost here and I thought I would share two of my most recent purchases with you. Of course fall means back to black so I felt the need update my collection of ankle boots with these gorgeous 'Axis black cut out boots' from Miss Selfridge. They are super comfy and look amazing with skinny jeans or leggings. I can also wear these for 6th form with black tailored trousers. I love the cut out buckle detail that gives them a cute, western feel.


The second item I am beyond excited about, it is this amazing oriental print shirt from Zara. This is no longer available in store or on-line unfortunately, but I got mine off eBay for £29.99. I like the crossover detail and how is is quite low cut so you could pair it with a cute bralet or bandeau top. The print is beautiful and the silky fabric kind of reminds me of pyjamas. The shirt feels very oriental and is reminiscent of the earlier bond girls. I am so in love with this piece and cannot wait to wear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment