Friday 1 November 2013

ALL SAINTS OUTLET AND CCO MINI HAUL

With the promise of an All saints outlet and a CCO, we decided to make the journey to Cheshire Oaks and despite nearly an hour in the car and getting lost it was definitely worth the trek!
In all saints I found the silk biker vest I'd been wanting for as long as I can remember for £10 with only a minor defect and an additional 30% discount off the marked price! It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up and as I hunted through the rails I came across this gorgeous hand embellished top reduced to £10 from £195! I was shocked at what a good deal I got and couldn't believe I got £230 worth of clothes for just £17.










From CCO I got two MAC lipsticks from the temperature rising collection. I have an upcoming blog post on these lipsticks so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment